Friday, May 20, 2005

Raw Food for Energy and Power

I work seven days a week at least 12 hours per day. When I was younger, I would have been too tired to work this kind of schedule. During a college course, I learned a little about eating right and realized what I had learned about eating at home and in school may be all wrong. After graduating and joining the work force I slowly began to change my diet and choose the correct food combinations, I included more vegetables less meat and my health and energy improved.

I would eat meats (or any type of protein) with vegetables or Pasta(Any type of Carbs) with vegetables. Never combine the two. Eat desert or fruits a couple of hours later as a seperate meal. Eliminate acid producing foods: no vinegar, no soda, less Orange juice, less wine, less beer. Eat melons seperate from any type of food. After several years my diet has evolved info a mostly raw food, vegetarian sometimes vegan diet.
For Breakfast I drink a smoothy.

The ingredients are as follows: half of a ten ounce bag of organic tropical fruit(mango, banana, strawberries, Papaya(has digestive enzymes), 2 scoops of "The Ultimate Meal" powder and 1/4 scoop of Nature's Way Alive!, a handful of organic wild blueberries and blackberries, one ounce Lily Of The Desert Aloe Vera Juice, Tbsp of eidon Liquid multimineral, a cup of Penta water.(I don't recommend soy milk for men).

Lunch
Any type of bean/lentil soup and a salad carrots, cucumbers, garbanzo beans, avocado, green peas, fresh articoke hearts and olive oil and lemon juice mixed in.

Dinner
a macrobiotic Plate with black beans, red beans, broccoli, spinach, guacamoli and rice. or Vegetarian sushi or sometimes fish.

This is just a basic guideline of what i eat and how my diet has evolved. Good luck on your journey to better health.

If You would like to order The Eidon Liquid MultiMineral click below:

No comments: