Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I Absolve you of all your Excuses...

Everyday we meet new interesting people some think we are fun and exciting some think we are dull and boring but what many people don't realize is that we all are reflections and amplifications of each others personality. If you are a positive person the people around you will feel it and become more postive. If you are negative, people will want to stay away from you. Some people dont believe in the ability of there own mind and they project that towards others. They say "I can't" all the time; "I don't understand", "I can't do that", "I cant draw", "I cant lose weight", "i have issues", "something happened to me when i was younger", "I cant succeed", "Its too hard", "Its too much work", "I cant afford that". I believe that when you really want something, all you have to do is try your best, work really hard at it and you will achieve everything you wanted and more.... and so I absolve you of all your excuses and we begin a new day of "I Can"!

No comments: