Sunday, September 11, 2005

How I found a cure to my Asthma

In the early nineties, I moved to Arizona for a year, after 6 months I had asthma. I needed to use an inhaler 3 times a day. I heard of alternative cures so I tried a Chiropractor in Arizona, it didn't work. I decided to move back to NYC after living in Arizona for a year. Six months later my Asthma was getting worse and my regular doctor wanted to put me on oral steroids. I chose not to be medicated. I hate to take medication; sometimes I feel it a Doctors way to cop out of finding the cause of your Dis-ease. Just take this drug. ( The pharmaceutical sales rep who gives the doctor all kinds of freebies said it would work. Why not... take a pill and call me when you get more sick.)I don't think so. How could I be healthy and then all of a sudden be so sick, my body should be able to repair itself unless there is something causing this Dis-ease. Two weeks later I was involved in a car accident, I went to a physical therapist, they put these electrical patches on my back which would make the muscles twitch till they got tired and I felt no pain. That is completely wrong and a very dumb thing to do. So I decided to try a chiropractor and I met Dr. Stephen Simonetti after two weeks my asthma was gone. He adjusted my back differently than the guy in Arizona. I would feel energized after my adjustments. He said there was a blockage in the communication between my Lungs and Brain causing the Dis-ease. So he cleared it up. I haven't used an inhaler for 10 years! Thank you Dr. Simonetti!

No comments: