Sunday, July 24, 2005

Beauty School Stories - The Students - Wanda

Wanda was one of the students who would call me El Muerto because I was so white, so unTan. Whenever I would walk by her and her friends they would always say something that I didn't understand and then one girl would translate. "Hey Peter, Wanda said she would like to take care of you in the bathroom, you don't have to do anything in return." Uhhh, no thanks, I'm O'k... "Hey Peter, you look sexy today." Uhhh, Thanks..bye... "Que Pasa Pedro Que Pasa"... Wanda was a tall, strong woman with very long hair, I would not feel comfortable being alone with her. One day I saw Wanda waiting in front of the school after school hours. She was waiting for the school director...of course... she needed to boost her grade to pass. The director would help many women boost their grades;-)

No comments: