Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Anti Aging Treatments = Disease Prevention

Thirty days ago I met someone who introduced me to the world of Anti Aging Therapy. I am now on an Anti Aging Diet and receive weekly intravenous ozone treatments. I am not 39 anymore, I want to stay young! Since I started on the treatment I feel great! My Hair is growing back at a faster pace and my energy levels have increased dramatically. I am also doing the laser hair treatments in my salon, which jump started my hair re-growth.

The Diet consists of various nutritional powders, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. My meals are 80% vegetables 20% protein, some fruit snacks and filtered water. I try to eat as organic as possible.

Ozone has incredible Health benefits. Please click through the link and read about it. This information may save your life one day and put a smile on your face today! Ozone will make your hair and nails grow stronger, longer and healthier. According to Dr. Howard Robbins Ozone is probably the only substance that will get rid of herpes completely! Ozone is used to treat many other life-threatening diseases too.

No comments: