Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The doctor said! Bla Bla Bla... What do doctors know?

During my lifetime I have met and observed many Doctors, some treated me and some treated my family for various aliments. Do they really know what they are talking about or are they just too busy and too focused on a specialty to really know what is going on in our bodies. Why can't they grasp the fact that the body works as a whole? Each organ is not working independently, it's all part of a system. Do the drug companies give them too many perks and freebies? Are they honestly recommending the right solutions when we are ill? Maybe, Maybe not. I always listen to what they say; if I'm not happy with their answer, I find my own. I believe our bodies have the ability to self heal. (I have healed myself and some friends, which I will discuss in another blog) I believe there is a cure for most diseases available somewhere on Earth, you just have to find it. Sometimes the solution is as easy as just eating properly. Most people in America do not eat properly. But you can't blame yourself for that because they taught you in school how to eat unhealthy, your parents ate unhealthy, even the government promoted an unhealthy diet and all the ads on TV are for unhealthy food. Many people in America suffer from Laziness, which should be classified as a disease. It's easy to listen to someone else. It's easy to assume they know more than you. It's easy to just go eat a burger/fries and take a pill!

No comments: